Friday, August 20, 2010

One hectic week





On Monday, Samuel and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary! It was also Emmaline and Brigham's first day of school here in New Mexico. Wednesday we got our truck back from the mechanic and took the kids to the coolest park. Adults can even play with the kids at the park. It is all wood and looks like something from Shakespearean times, complete with mazes. The kids loved it. Thursday was Bennetts 4th birthday and Samuels first official day of Grad school. Bennett and I both have to learn to adjust with not having Emmaline and Brigham home during the day. I sure do not like all day kindergarten everyday. I will learn to adjust or home school. We will see anyone know any good homeschooling programs? I am all ears.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

A friend of mine uses this maser academy LDS homeschool. This is the link on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orem/Maeser-Academy-LDS-Homeschool-Program/120051624697031

Amanda said...

I found their website. :)
http://www.maeseracademy.com/

Zachariah Parry said...

So does this mean you have internet?

How did grad school go?

Love you all.

Shannon said...

Oh man, isn't crazy when the husband starts grad school?! Matt started a week ago. Isaac, on day three of school, said, "Mom, I miss Daddy." But school is also such a blessing, and I feel safe while in it!

Hope adjusting goes well.