Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh, I’m being eaten....



Shel Silverstein - Boa Constrictor

Oh, I’m being eaten
By a boa constrictor,
A boa constrictor,
A boa constrictor,
I’m being eaten by a boa constrictor,
And I don’t like it–one bit.
Well, what do you know?
It’s nibblin’ my toe.
Oh, gee,
It’s up to my knee.
Oh my,
It’s up to my thigh.
Oh, fiddle,
It’s up to my middle.
Oh, heck,
It’s up to my neck.
Oh, dread,
It’s upmmmmmmmmmmffffffffff . . .



Tonight we had the missionaries come over for dinner. Samuel left to go pick them up and then showed up at the door with 2 missionaries, a guy off the street..and his pet Boa Constrictor- "Baby face". We all had a nice visit and towards the end Emmaline asked Bob, if she could hold Baby face. I am constantly amazed at Emmaline! She went and sat on his lap so Baby face could get use to her. Slowly Baby face warmed up and made her way on Emmaline. Always a adventure here!

1 comment:

David said...

A guy off the street? With a Boa Constrictor? upmmmmmmmmmmffffffffff . . .