Sunday, August 30, 2009

The First day of School!!



Wednesday, last week Emmaline started first grade! She was very excited and a proud owner of her first lunch box!I was a nervous wreck the whole day wondering how she was but survived. I wish I had taken the camera with me when we went to pick her up..she looked like she had been beaten up from head to toe with curls hanging down..yet a smile on her face happy to be going home! I think more and more about home school. I hate when my kids are gone!

2 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

SHe is so beautiful!!! I can't believe she is already in 1st grade I still remember when she was not even in kindergarten and you weren't looking forward to that! She will be great, we love you guys!

Elaine Parry said...

She IS beautiful and I love her sweet little spirit. She is kind and loving, already ahead of most children. Love the pictures. Congrats to you and Samuel, no one told me that it has been seven years! You are a great pair. LOve all of you.