Friday, August 21, 2009

Bennett turned 3 !!





On the 19th of August 2006 Bennett joined our family. To my amazement when I say him for the first time I was blown away to find we had another blond haired, blue-eyed boy.I am so grateful for him. He makes me laugh all the time and keeps me going. I am sad that I no longer have a baby in the home. So when he asks, "can you rock me?" just to get out of going to bed I gladly accept.
Bennett has looked forward to this birthday for so long that it made it really fun. He understood what a Birthday meant. I made him a barn cake, which he just starred at all afternoon, hoping it wouldn't disappear and waited patiently to have pizza and presents when Samuel got home.

5 comments:

The Findarle Family said...

that is such an awesome cake! I cant believe he is 3 already! What an attractive looking family

Carrie Fowler said...

Happy Birthday Bennett! Great cake Amy!! The girls love to look at your blog and see your kids, they miss them!

Zachariah Parry said...

Three?!?! Dang. We need to see each other more often.

Loved the cake.

ourbanksaccount said...

Happy Birthday Bennett, we miss you so much! And Happy Anniversary Samuel and Amy, you are still Parker's favorite! (and ours too!)

Maria said...

it turned out so good! you make such amazing cakes...help me someday:)! hope your week is going good...as always, it was fun to see you! happy birthday b!!