Tuesday, August 18, 2009

7 amazing years...already!!!!




Sunday Samuel and I marked our 7 year anniversary!!! We were unable to go out so on Monday we celebrated. I can not believe it has been 7 years..honestly. We were in Marsing on Sunday, Samuels home ward and I ran into some of our favorite people. There was one man paticular who I saw and remembered something he told me 8 years ago. "You will never have a dull moment in your life with him" I chuckled. I had no idea how true that statement was. He has made my life wonderful!!! I am so grateful for a husband that keeps me on my toes and make me laugh every day!



4 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

I was there that day seven years ago.

I have to admit I am a little jealous that you get to spend every day with Samuel and I just have to be satisfied with thinking about him every day from afar.

Becky said...

Whoa does Zach have a man-crush? Congratulations you guys!

vandi said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the wedding pictures. You guys are so awesome. And I totally believe you when you say samuel keeps you on your toes and makes you laugh everyday. He's hilarious: ) Can't wait to see you guys again.

The Findarle Family said...

congrats! and my mom is funny... love you guys!