Thursday, October 9, 2008

Priesthood Session











One of my favorite things about General Conference is the Preisthood session.I know that I am not able to attend, but I love it anyway! My mom, sisters and I would spend the time making homemade pizza together and visiting at the same time. We would wait till the men got back and then we would eat together and my father and brothers would talk to us and report about what was taught. I always looked forward to that small tradition that I love so much. Since I was unable to be near family, my children and I made pizza together for samuel and waited for his arrival. They loved being able to trow on what ever they wanted! Brigham and Bennett did more eating than anything else! I have got the best children in the whole world and husband!

No comments: