Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Sugar cookies!

Every October, The kids and I have a tradition of making sugar cookies. We actually make them for every holiday because they are one of Samuel's favorites! Emmaline and Brigham have fun cutting out Halloween sugar cookies and picking out what cookie cutter they will use. It is always a big decision. I love them so much!!!

Brigham LOVES to cook!!! and to wear moms aparon! Today he helped mom make an apple pie. From trying to cut the apples, stir the sugar in the apples, roll the pie crust and then fold the edges. What would I do with out such a big helper!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun! I have some pictures waiting on my computer I need to blog of us doing the same thing! We love sugar cookies too!

Elaine Parry said...

Hey Amy, Your blog is so interesting and I love the pictures. I admire your family togetherness.
Your call for scraps has been heard. How soon do you need them? Is anyone coming this way in the near future? My sister Donna gave me some scraps and yardage today and she says she has more when she has time to go through her stuff. You are good at so many things cooking, sewing, flowers and singing and other things that I haven't learned about yet. Love ya, Grandma Parry