Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whirlwind of a Month

                                              We celebrated our 10 year Anniversary.......
                                                   He still makes me laugh everyday
 
                                                             we played at the Beach!
 




                                                      The kids had their first day of School
                                                               Bennett had his 6th Birthday!

To top off our month, my Grandfather passed away. He was a great man and will be very missed. I was unable to attend but heard it was wonderful! We had the wonderful privelage of having dinner with our former Bishop, from Rexburg Idaho, Bishop Hall and Samuel was able to baptize and confirm our Neighboors. It was a very hectic, beautiful month in many ways. I am glad I survived ;)

1 comment:

Melanie Eastman said...

Cute pictures, Amy! I'm glad you are taking advantage of the beach there--looks fun. :)