Tuesday, August 23, 2011

our past week



Madaline and Emmaline

Last week was a crazy week! The kids started school, we celebrated our 9th anniversary..crazy to think and Bennett turned 5! I decided to keep Bennett home this year from Kindergarten and I have not regretted that decision one bit! Since the kids are gone during the day, Bennett will pull Madaline around everywhere. If he leaves the room to go to another room, she is coming. All day long I hear.." Mom, I just love her soo much!" Yesterday, she started to cry and I could not get to her soon enough, when I did walk in I found Bennett had given her a pacifier and was trying to console her by wrapping a blanket around her. It was very cute!

Madaline in a party hat...we thought she looked like a little garden gnome

Bennett and his new BB Gun! what a birthday..we set up a shooting target down our hall for him to practice shooting bears! we figured this was safer for him to shoot versus Samuel's 9mm! He is not a bad shot!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I love your kids so bad. They are so cute/funny. I can't wait to meet Madaline!