Monday, June 1, 2009

Answered Prayers




I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers in Brighams behalf! I truly believe that because of them he is doing so well. I took Brigham to the Doctor Sunday after church for a quick check-up. After checking his eye, The Doctor told me, he was very pleased with Brighams progress and that two days ago while he was performing the surgery he was very afraid that he was going to be losing his eye. I do not know if the Doctor was exaggerating or not, but I am so grateful that at this point things look good. We see the Doctor frequently to make sure the infection is still leaving and the incision in his eye is healing properly...in hopes his eye sight will be 20/20 again. Thank you all again for your prayers!! There are more pictures below on Samuels post. They were taken when Samuel came to get us to take us home. The arm boards, if you are wondering are to keep his arms straight so he does not touch his eye and cause more damage while the incision is healing.So every night we wrap them back up. Poor kid! I hate doing that, but hopefully it will help!

5 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SO GOOD to hear! I LOVE YOU Brigham

debsditties said...

Count our prayers in on brigham's behalf! I was just telling Unca Mike not to worry about the mote in my eye cause he has that huge beam in his....may be it's hereditary????
That is a wierddddd story! Never heard that happen ever!!
Blessings to your family...xoxo
Aunt Debi

Maria said...

oh i hope he get well quickly...that is such a freak thing to have happen. we'll keep him in our prayers!! what a cute boy!

Shannon said...

Wow. WOW! Good to hear everything is going well! And I am glad to find you. I just realized it was yall who wrote on the post a few months ago. Sorry!
Shannon Dudley

vandi said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe that happened. Poor Brigham. That's aweful. It hurts to get an eyelash in your eye let alone a thorn. I'm so glad he's doing better and I hope everything heals up alright. How are you doing Amy? I'm sure it's been hard. I wish we were there to help out somehow. Know we love you and we'll keep you in our prayers. Take care: )