Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Wonderful Sacrament Meeting

Today was a great day!!!! for many reasons, one being I was finally able to rest after an eventful weekend of Branding. Today for Sacrament meeting we had a wonderful surprise. Elder Bednar, who was in town for the CES fireside, presided over our meeting. We also had Elder Clark( BYU-I President) and our Entire Stake Presidency as well. The Spirit was so strong. Elder Bednar Spoke to us and then invited Sis. Hobbs to share her testimony( the stake presidents wife), Our Great Bishop, Pres. Hobbs and Pres. Clark. Elder Bednar than concluded with his testimony. Over all it was just amazing. Emmaline was very impressed, when Samuel explained to her who he was and showed her his picture out of the Conference Issue he had on hand.
I am so grateful to be a member of this church and for my testimony that I have and hope that my children will someday appreciate this church as much as Samuel and I do.

2 comments:

Maria said...

WOW, how would that be!? that's something you'll remember forever!

Amanda said...

That is so neat. I love those moments, what a great church we belong to!