Friday, February 6, 2009

14 Days of Valentines


I love this time of year,the colors that are associated with Valentines Day, the feelings people start to ponder upon( just in case you were wondering, NO, this is not the only time I ponder on these things or the only time I try to make their day special. I actually try to make each day special for them) I consider myself terribly lucky each year as I reflect upon my husband and my children and what I can do for them to make that day just a little bit more special. I have 4 wonderful people that I get to share this holiday with! I am always looking for new ways, games and thoughts and Ideas of things that I can do and thought I would post a few for fun! one of my favorite ideas are the 14 days of Valentines. Here are some ideas:

I go bananas over you...Give a bunch of Bananas
You make me bubble over with joy....bubbles/bubble bath
BY gum! You're Special....Pack of gum
You fill my life with many snickers!(or I love how you make me snicker)...snickers candy bar
You're worth a mint to me.....Pack of mints
You really know how to knock my socks right off!....pair of socks
You have me all tied up inside....Tie
I love your hugs and kisses...Hershey hugs and kisses
You're a cracker jack kid...Cracker jacks
Let me count the reeses why I love you! (or risens)....Reeses peanut butter cups or risens
There's nutter butter kid than you!...pack of Nutter butter cookies
If kids were apples, I'd pick you...apples
Here is a bear hug for you!....stuffed bear
Do U-no I love you?.... pack of u-no cards

You can even just do small acts of service or just describe qualities they have that you truly love!
Love you All!!!



2 comments:

Amber said...

What cute ideas! You're such a fun mom!

Maria said...

ooh, thanks for the ideas...you always have a way of making people feel special!