Friday, January 23, 2009

Birthday Cake!



Every Year for my children I try to make a cake that they will love. Last year for Brigham we did the Candy Land game board. Brigham thought that was heaven and there was nothing I could do to top it. This past year all he has talked about have been semi- trucks. This fascination took place after watching Transformers. So, we made a Semi-truck and it was a hit! next year he has already asked for Lightning Mcqueen. We will see. Brigham had a great Birthday topped off with a real fun game of, pin the tail on the donkey. We figured none of our kids have ever played so they would really get a kick out of it.

3 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute! I love the cake!

Janelle & Brandon said...

What a neat cake! I have been trying to think of something fun to make for Kolby's birthday, but I know I won't be able to pull off anything as cool as Brigham's semi truck.

Elaine Parry said...

What a neat mom your kids have!
Love the pictures. Can't always tell which boy is which.