Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Three Amigos



The other night for fun we decided to watch a movie together. Samuel choose, The Three Amigos. Emmaline sat and watched with interest while Brigham and Bennett's interest in the movies went in and out. It was great fun and a good night. Two days ago, the kids were all playing outside on their stick horses. Out of no where Emmaline, pulled her horse to a stop, got her brothers attention and then said really loud, " We are the three amigos" the boys followed suit and for the rest of the night continued to shout out " We are the three amigos" and played this for hours. Now, every once in awhile they say it and run off to get the horses and play.
I am so grateful for them and hope they will always be the best of friends!

4 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

"Excuse me, we aren't Mexicans. We're from out of town."

"I think it's a male plane."

"Would you like to kiss me on the veranda?"

I love that movie!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Your kids are so cute! you got some good pictures.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! And how cute! The 3 Amigos!

when you said you read my blog, I realized you must have one so I went searching. . . and here you are and now I will be checking often!

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

I also love that movie! you should teach her the 3 amigos moves they do after they yelll we are the three amigos. I love all of the picture you post of your kids. They are so grown up and getting cuter and cuter