Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dick and Jane

Here is Dick and Jane and the black team we call, Black and Blue











So, my new love in life is driving! I can not get enough of it! At least twice a week we take out of Bud and Buck to go out and drive. This last week I got the best news ever- Delbert, the owner of the Ranch that Samuel is managing bought TWO more teams from an amish community, which spoke german. SO, we named them and spent saturday driving them around.It was such a blast!!!! Brigham already claims the black ones as his and is very protective. It is so cute. After Samuel was done, Emmaline decided she wanted to try to rope a calf from the fence. To our amazement she did rope one and was very proudof herself. The hard part was trying to get the rope off. It turned out to be a rodeo before we were done.

3 comments:

Zachariah Parry said...

Your lives are so different from mine. I would like to come visit and try some of the fun things you guys do that are ordinary to you.

The Findarle Family said...

I loved seeing you guys! and I agree with Zach... we Will come soon!

Elaine Parry said...

Sorry, we are past the age of driving horses or roping calves, but we sure do enjoy seeing your pictures and hearing about the family doing all of those things.

I talked to Lawrence about bringing this little pile of fabric back to you after Thansgiving. I took it in to mail it and found it would cost $15 and decided against mailing it.